Lingvopedia has a strong reputation for being a quality recruiter of a translator, interpreter by offering its translator recruitment services and interpreter placement services. Our company also recruits language experts for our internal vacancies for other localization services like multilingual DTP, multilingual voice-over, multilingual transcription, subtitling and foreign language training.
In addition to our internal recruitment, we extend our staffing solutions for client’s vacancies to make their bilingual and multilingual staffing process faster, easier, and less costly.
We are experts in permanent staffing and contract staffing and offer clients our translator recruitment services and interpreter placement services to recruit senior and middle-level linguists like translators, interpreters, VO artists, teachers, etc., by following our specialized linguist recruitment practice. Our linguists are all experienced personnel in their bilingual and multilingual areas and also in specific industry types such as Advertisement/ Marketing, Agriculture/ Environment, Computers/ IT, Sports etc.
Linguist recruitment – Our practice
We endeavour to provide the top bilingual and multilingual linguist talent of your industry type through the following pattern.
- Identify vacancies – understand the recruitment needs of your organization.
- Identify the potential candidates – look into the job description and person specification by your organization, we advertise the vacancy.
- Manage the responses – short-list a few matching profile candidates amongst all the responses and document their background information.
- Organize the interviews – from telephonic, video to personal interviews as specified by you.
- Conduct final interviews and decision making – The recruitment process is immediately followed by the selection process i.e. the final interviews and the decision making, conveying the decision and the appointment formalities.
Lingvopedia assures full participation in the linguist recruitment process stated above i.e. starting from understanding the roles and responsibilities given by you for a certain job description to salary negotiations, offer, post-offer, follow-ups and decision making. In general, we charge one-month payment of the annual CTC of the linguist candidate placed for more than 3 months. If you would like our company to provide the services as outlined above please send an RFP with a job description.