Translation services for scientific documents
In addition to technical translations, we source translators who are commanding in their native language and specialize in biochemistry & biology as a subject of life sciences and physic & chemistry as a subject of science.
We translate research reports, patents, training presentations, books and a range of scientific and bio chemical studies’ documents, oxicological reports, manufacturing instructions, technical chemistry documents, product descriptions and maintenance instructions, manuals of production of chemicals, fertilizers, pesticides, and fungicides into various Indian and foreign languages.
To achieve quality translation services for scientific documents as a subject of life sciences and science we:
- Use native translators of the respective foreign languages involved.
- Provide translations in 60 major languages.
- Use native translators who have translation qualifications and specializations in this field.
- Meet the agreed TAT without compromising the quality of translations.
- Offer a quick and reliable translation services.
- Use latest translation technology such as translation CAT tools.
- Maintain the look and feel of the translated documents during DTP services as an additional paid service.
- Have a QA in place for the entire translation process. Also, proofing services from a 2nd translator can be availed at an additional cost.
- Give post-translation preferential changes support from the translators working on your documents.
You can request for proposal for our scientific document translation service by calling us at +91 (011) 29841099 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can simply click on “Get in touch with us” and send us your query via our online contact form.
[vCitaContact type=contact width=700 height=520]