Aerospace Document Translation
We understand the diversity of the aerospace automotive industry which comprises of aircraft’s, helicopters, satellite etc. and have a complete set up of translation technologies and a team of technical translators in 60 major Indian and foreign languages who specializes in translating automotive documents like describing mechanical and electronic systems and processes in the form of manuals, catalogues, bulletins, web content as used by technicians, engineers, customers and suppliers.
To maintain our credibility the translators are carefully recruited on the basis of their translation style, education, accreditation and specialization in engineering subjects like aviation, aerospace etc.
Basis the above methodology and procedures, the translations are correctly interpreted by the users of translated documents.
To achieve quality translation services for the aerospace automotive industry we:
- Use native translators of the respective foreign languages involved.
- Provide translations in 60 major languages.
- Use native translators who have translation qualifications and specializations in this field.
- Meet the agreed TAT without compromising the quality of translations.
- Offer a quick and reliable translation services.
- Use latest translation technology such as translation CAT tools.
- Maintain the look and feel of the translated documents during DTP services as an additional paid service.
- Have a QA in place for the entire translation process. Also, proofing services from a 2nd translator can be availed at an additional cost.
- Give post-translation preferential changes support from the translators working on your documents.
You can request for proposal for our aerospace translation service by calling us at +91 (011) 29841099 or emailing us at email@example.com. Or you can simply click on “Get in touch with us” and send us your query via our online contact form.
[vCitaContact type=contact width=700 height=463]