Translation services for biochemistry scientific documents
In addition to technical translations, we source translators who are commanding in their native language and specialize in biochemistry as a subject of life sciences.
We translate research reports, patents, training presentations, books and a range of scientific and bio chemical studies’ documents into various Indian and foreign languages.
To achieve quality translation services for biochemistry as a life sciences subject we:
- Use native translators of the respective foreign languages involved.
- Provide translations in 60 major languages.
- Use native translators who have translation qualifications and specializations in this field.
- Meet the agreed TAT without compromising the quality of translations.
- Offer a quick and reliable translation services.
- Use latest translation technology such as translation CAT tools.
- Maintain the look and feel of the translated documents during DTP services as an additional paid service.
- Have a QA in place for the entire translation process. Also, proofing services from a 2nd translator can be availed at an additional cost.
- Give post-translation preferential changes support from the translators working on your documents.
You can request for proposal for our biochemistry translation service by calling us at +91 (011) 29841099 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can simply click on “Get in touch with us” and send us your query via our online contact form.
[vCitaContact type=contact width=700 height=515]