Translation services for Arts and Literature industry
Organizations such as Lingvopedia understand that achieving success in translating arts and literature documents is closely tied to the ability of the translators to communicate effectively the same message while converting it into a different language.
By translating your arts and literature documents, we would like to shape the impressions these documents make on your target audience by preserving the same message while translating it into an Indian and foreign languages.
To achieve quality translation services for the arts and literature field we:
- Use native translators of the respective foreign languages involved.
- Provide translations in 60 major languages.
- Use native translators who have translation qualifications and specializations in this field.
- Meet the agreed TAT without compromising the quality of translations.
- Offer a quick and reliable translation services.
- Use latest translation technology such as translation CAT tools.
- Maintain the look and feel of the translated documents during DTP services as an additional paid service.
- Have a QA in place for the entire translation process. Also, proofing services from a 2nd translator can be availed at an additional cost.
- Give post-translation preferential changes support from the translators working on your documents.
You can request for proposal for our arts and literature translation service by calling us at +91 (011) 29841099 or emailing us at email@example.com. Or you can simply click on “Get in touch with us” and send us your query via our online contact form.
[vCitaContact type=contact width=700 height=510]